Home » Mortgage loan interest rate » Update mortgage lending interest rate Standard Chartered Bank latest 2018
- Interest rate for mortgage loan with Standard Chartered Bank 2018
- Benefits of unsecured loans at Standard Chartered bank
- Conditions when accepting unsecured loans at Standard Chartered bank
- Documents and procedures for mortgage lending at Standard Chartered bank
The lowest loan interest rate for Standard Chartered Bank is 2018 today.
Credit mortgage has become more and more popular in Vietnam market, it helps customers solve financial problems quickly and without collateral.
One-member limited liability company Standard Chartered Bank (Vietnam) is a branch of a worldwide chain of leading Standard Chartered Bank (UK).
With 100% foreign investment, Standard Chartered Bank (Vietnam), established in 2009, marked an important step in the development of Vietnam’s banking industry.
In 2018, Standard Chartered is the leading bank in reducing lending rates, especially interest rates on unsecured loans. In particular, how about Standard Chartered lending interest rate, please learn through the following article.
⇒Credit loan comparison tool of banks will help you choose the bank with the lowest interest rate for your loan.
Interest rate for mortgage loan with Standard Chartered Bank 2018
Table of interest rates for unsecured loans Standard Chartered Bank 2018:
|Loan purpose||Consumer loans|
|Loan interest rate||13.49% year|
|Maximum loan||400 million|
|Minimum income||6 million|
|Borrowing limit||5 years|
It can be seen that the mortgage interest rate at Standard Chartered is very attractive on the market today, much lower than other banks such as VP Bank (18% / year), VIB (15.48% / year). , MB (17.62%) …
Besides, Standard Chartered aims to borrow borrowers who are individual customers who have immediate consumer needs to help customers make dream vacations, study abroad to open knowledge, buy cars or decorate the throne. home today.
Benefits of unsecured loans at Standard Chartered bank
Borrowing credits at Standard Chartered Bank in addition to you will experience the international standard service style, customers also have some benefits as follows:
- No collateral and company guarantee;
- Minimum loan amount is VND 18 million, maximum VND 400 million;
- Loan term is from 12 to 60 months;
- Borrow up to 12 times the income.
Loans mortgage at Standard Chartered low interest rates, rich consumer purposes
>> See now: The latest Vietcombank loan procedure in 2018 to be able to get the fastest loan procedures if you are still hesitant to borrow money at this bank.
Conditions when accepting unsecured loans at Standard Chartered bank
In order to be able to borrow unsecured loans at Standard Chartered Bank, customers need to meet certain conditions:
- Being a Vietnamese citizen, aged 22 to 60;
- Minimum monthly income (after tax): VND 6 million;
- Income is received through bank accounts;
- Minimum working time:
+ Complete the probationary period;
+ Minimum 3 months in current job. If less than 3 months, the customer must have a minimum labor contract of 1 year with the previous company.
- Have a permanent or temporary residence in Ho Chi Minh City, or Hanoi, or Binh Duong.
Documents and procedures for mortgage lending at Standard Chartered bank
In order to get a quick mortgage loan at Standard Chartered Bank, customers need to prepare some documents in advance:
- Copy of ID card / Passport;
- Ban Khau replica;
- KT3 or Police certificate or utility bill (for temporary residence);
- Labor contract / Employment certificate (if there is no labor contract);
- Bank statements (and pay slips if needed).
From the above, it can be seen that Standard Chartered Bank is an ideal place for customers to find out when they need financial right and in the short term.